Badminton Rules aren’t as Bad as You Think
- Badminton History
It is a popular racket game play by male and female both. this game is originated in england and a club was formed in 1873 and i am going to tell you about BADMINTON RULES.
RULES OF BADMINTON
In this game the players hits the shuttle-cock back and forth over the net with a racket
- It is play in single double and mix double
THIRD BADMINTON RULE
- There are two way to win a rally getting the shuttle cock to hit the opponent
- FOURTH BADMINTON RULE
side court or forcing opponent to commit a fault.
- FOUTH BADMINTON RULE
- Faule occur when the shuttle cock hit out of bounds;touch the court, does not go over the net;toch a player or his clothes etc
- FIFTH BADMINTON RULE
- Service shell not be selivered until opponent is redy for it.
- SIXTH BADMINTON RULE
- it the seaver, in attemption to seave, misses the shuttle, it is not a fault, but if thr shuttle be touched by the racket, a service is there by delivered
- SEVENTH BADMINTON RULES
- It case of tie at 20th point the game is diff by two points to deciding game
- EIGHTHE BADMINYON RULE
- All odd points (1,3,5,7…. so on) service are done from left side of own couart.
- NINTH BADMINTON RULE
- game is concist up of 21 points countinue scorring, in the best of three games a winner is onr who win two games.
- TENTH BADMINTON RULE
- Change of court is done on each game and also on the 11th point of final game.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE REMAMBER ABOUT BADMINTON
- The size of couart in double play = 13.40m – 6.10m (44 -20)
- The size of court for single = 13.40m – 5.18m(44 – 17)
- The width of net = 67cm
- The hight of net from center = 1.524m
- The hight of net from posts = 1.550m
- weight of shutal = 4.74g
- No. of feathers of shutal = 14 to 16
The no of points in the piay = 21
- Size of play gallery = 46cm
- size o back galery = .76cm